The American Graduate School of Business and Economics at AGS in Paris offers a one-year International M.B.A., taught in English and accredited in the U.S. as an affiliated program of Arcadia University, Pennsylvania.
The IMBA at AGSBE offers an international experience:
As part of the program, students have the opportunity to go on a two-week educational trip to the United States, China, or the other countries.
The IMBA at AGSBE focuses on the challenges of the international marketplace:
It adopts a hands-on approach, including visits and meetings with executives of the most successful international corporations. It teaches the best and most recent techniques of management, planning and decision-marketing, and studies major international corporations as illustrative models.
It provides students with the skills needed for successful careers in international business, government or international organizations.
The IMBA at AGSBE teaches responsible decision-making:
It sensitizes students to the challenges of sustainable development, social solidarity and ethical business.
The IMBA at AGSBE takes advantage of its location in Paris, at the heart of the E.U.:
E.U. economics and business policy markers participate in the programs as guest speakers Students have the opportunity to go on optional visits to the EU Commission in Brussels and meet with EU staff.
The European setting of the program makes it possible for students to better apprehend the notion of Europe as a political, economic and social entity.
The IMBA is accredited in the U.S. by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, as an affiliated program of Arcadia University, Glenside, Pennsylvania.
The International MBA program is open to both professionals wishing to advance their career and to outstanding recent graduates. Applicants for admission should submit:
- The completed AGSBE application form
- An official copy transcripts of all previous university-level studies
- Two letters of recommendation from professors who have instructed the candidate in a degree program in an English-speaking country must submit a TOEFL score
- Current resume
- Photocopies of identification card or passport. No-EU citizens currently residing in the EU must submit a photocopy of their visa or residency permit
- An application fee of €100, non-refundable. This can be paid online (www.ags.edu
- International Finance
- Leadership for Effective Organizations
- Global Issues of Social Responsibility and Law
- Operations and Technology
- Managing the Global Workforce
- Managerial Economics
- Shareholder Value Management
- Multinational Marketing
- International Experience
- Global Strategic Management (capstone course)
The IMBA at AGSBE is a one-year program featuring a comprehensive curriculum/ It follows a modular model. It includes ten courses, each taught over one month, with class-room time being on evenings and weekends in order to accommodate the constraints of working professionals. Each course consists of 36 hours of face-to-face lectures, office hours for tutoring, and an online course complement through a blackboard platform.
Formulaire de contact / demande de renseignements / inscription, pour l’International Master of Business Administration.